It helps our staff to provide the best possible level of early childhood education and care by being clear about the factors that best support a child's development.
The National Quality Standard is divided into seven areas that contribute to the quality of early childhood education and care. These areas have been identified by research and are:
- Educational program and practice
- Children's health and safety
- Physical environment
- Staffing arrangements (including the number of staff looking after children)
- Relationships with children
- Collaborative partnerships with families and communities
- Governance and Leadership
We are proud to announce that our service successfully completed our NQS assessment recently and we have received on Overall Rating of Meeting National Quality Standard (M). See our Certificate below for the breakdown of Quality Area ratings.